- Born in Belgium, world citizen since 2003.
- Countries of residence:
- Belgium (1966-2014)
- Spain (2000-2016)
- Swaziland (2009- ),
- South-Africa (2015),
- Rwanda (2016),
- Burundi (2016 – ).
He loves nature, people, cultures, architecture, technology, design …
Stephan holds a master in law (3x cum
laude, Vrije Universiteit Brussel) and a master in business law (Universiteit Antwerpen).
.as a mediator, accredited in Belgium in 2014 and South-Africa 2015 (Cape Town University, Faculty of Law.
.a leadership coach with compassion (USA, Case Western university)
.a coach of employees (PMI, Project Management Institute)
Skills & Experience
- lawyer (business) (27 years Belgian Bar)
- mediator and facilitator
- (project)manager, marketing manager, financial manager (150 people), ALGIRO LTD, MERCEDES-BENZ SINT-TRUIDEN (1992-1993)
- Bujumbura, Digital Entrepreneurship Summit, 2018-2019, The legal aspects of doing business on the internet, digital entrepreneurship and the future of AI.
- Washington, International Congres in Peace in Africa and the Middle East, 2017
- Keynote speaker on mediation and the situation in Burundi.
- Bujumbura, Business and Leadership Summit 2017
- Keynote speaker on Business, Entrepreneurship and Ethics.
- Miami, Foundation Congress of the TheOnlineBar, 2011, The virtual law firm and Trust in a digital environment.
Group facilitation: strategic planning, alignment of stakeholders in projects, companies or organisations and the integration of projects in communities.
Return to peace. Mediation (2018) About the mediation and facilitation process
Retour à la paix par la médiation (2020)
LeaderCOACH (to be published December 2022)
Stephan had the honor to be chosen as the first guest in a new series launched by Vikram Singh: “Conversation with a beautiful mind”.Vikram is a mediator and created a worldwide network of mediators.